NC EASE and the Epilepsy Institute of North Carolina invite you to join us for our first annual Epilepsy Awareness Day.
The event will take place at the Epilepsy Institute, 1311 Westbrook Plaza Dr. Winston-Salem. From 10 A.M. to 2 P.M. on November 3rd, 2007.
There will be activities for children.
We will have a number of presentations and information on the following topics:
* Epilepsy and seizure disorders.
* First Aid instructions for seizures
* Tests for epilepsy
* New treatments for seizures
* Clinical trials for new treatments for epilepsy
* College scholarships for people with epilepsy or their family members
* Epilepsy support dogs
If you have any questions please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Epilepsy Awareness Day
The local epilepsy awareness group with which I participate, NC EASE (North Carolina Epilepsy: Awarness Support Education) has organized an Epilepsy Awareness Day in November: