Monday, April 10, 2006

WWE v. Gran Mal Seizure

I am watching some WWE Monday Night Raw wrestling... just saw some guy get thrown out of the ring and then another guy grabbed him and smashed his head into the stairs. As fun as it may look on TV, getting your head smashed into anything is not so much fun. Anytime I have fallen from a seizure, I end up looking like I got beat up by a guy with a baseball bat. If I could only find a concrete floor as soft as the ones next to the wrestling rings...

As a side note, Rick Flair, The Nature Boy, is the best wrestler of all time... WHOOO!!!

2 comments:

Mike G. said...

are you really a wrestling fan?? If so, do I have some stories for you.

Unknown said...

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?!!!!

WHOOOOO!!!!!

BTW. I have never had a seizure while watching wrestling... coincidence? I think not! Bring 'em on!