Thursday, January 19, 2006

Almost there...

It has been 7 days since surgery. Today I was almost recovered. My energy level was much higher than yesterday. My recomendation for anyone having this surgery is waiting at least 7 days before going back to school or work. The general anesthesia really takes a lot out of you for two or three days, then you finally get to lay down flat and get some serious sleep. Not much pain from the wounds anymore.

I had a few people ask me if I got bit by a vampire... funny... the first three times... All in all it has not been too bad explaining the surgery. I have been using the picture posted a few days ago to show people. This seems to help a lot. I think that tommorow I will print out a picture on the color printer, it should make it a bit easier when walking the halls. I'm headed to bed now. I think some extra sleep will do me good.

No comments: