Friday, January 20, 2006

SavingSara

A few months ago I found another blog where a lady had written about her daughter, Sara, that had epilepsy & VNS surgery. During lunch today I tried to find it, but it was gone. I was able to find another website by the same lady. I emailed her about her blog site. She said it had been deleted by Google because she had too many blogs. From her email:

"I wish you the best with your VNS. Beyond sad-- Sara died suddenly of heart attacks. She was 25 and I miss her too much."

She did not mention if her daughter died from VNS complications but did mention that there were problems using AED (Those heart-shocking devices) on people with the VNS implants.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The doctors said that the VNS Pulse Generator model 102 does not have enough metal (Titanium case & Lithium Ion battery) to set of metal detectors.

Good thing, cause getting searched is no fun. Evidently I look pretty suspicious, cause I always seem to get pulled aside for a search.
:)